Enda Energy Holding holds a 95% share in Akçay HPP Power Production Co. while the smaller partner Karesi Energy Co. holds the remaining 5% of shares.
Akçay HPP is located downstream of Kemer Dam that lies within the borders of Bozdoğan District, Aydın Province. The power plant with an installed capacity of 28.78 MWe has an average production capacity of 77,000 MWh.
A 40-year production license was granted in November 2003 and the plant became operational in the 3rd quarter of 2009. The duration of the production license was extended from 40 to 49 years on 08.04.2014. Produced energy is sold to EPİAŞ in scope of RESM.